Guidelines for Poster Presentations
- The poster must be no less than 420mm x 594mm (A2) and no larger than 900mm x 1300mm.
- The orientation of the poster must be in vertical ‘portrait’ style.
Title and Author Name
- The title should be the same as in the submitted abstract and placed at the top of the poster.
- The characters of the title and author name(s) should be a minimum of 48 point font size.
- The name(s) of the Author(s), School or Department, Faculty, and Institution should also be displayed on the poster.
- The poster should be easily legible at a distance of two metres.
- 48 to 60 point font size is recommended for headings.
- 24 to 32 font size single spaced is recommended for contents.
- The text should be concise and easy to read. The Presenter(s) is encouraged to make use of colour images such as pictures, symbols, and charts/graphs. These images should come with a short heading or legend and should be no smaller than 12cm x 12cm.
Set-up and Removal
- Posters will be displayed for viewing during the Conference.
- One poster board will be assigned to each presentation. Each author will be provided one poster board (1m W x 2m H), which is Located outside of Wang Gungwu Theatre (Indoor foyer).
- A supply of tape will be available in the poster area for you to mount the poster on the display board.
- Please mount the poster in the morning from 9:00am.
- The Presenter(s) is encouraged to spend time at the poster during the tea and coffee breaks of the Conference in order to exchange and share ideas with other conference delegates.