Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- Each oral presentation will be strictly limited to 30 minutes in total.
- The Presenter(s) should plan on a 20-25 minutes presenting period, followed by a 5-10 minutes Q&A.
- The Session Chair will signal to the Presenter(s) when there is 5 minutes, and 1 minutes remaining for the presenting period.
- For multiple-authored presentations, there may be more than one presenter; however, there will not be additional time given for these presentations.
- The Presenter(s) must not overrun the allocated time limit; doing so will create inconvenience to other conference delegates.