Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- Each oral presentation will be strictly limited to 30 minutes in total.
- The Presenter(s) should plan on a 20-minute presenting period, followed by a 10-minute Q&A.
- The Session Chair will signal to the Presenter(s) when there is 10 minutes, 5 minutes, and 1 minutes remaining for the presenting period and will open the Q&A at exactly 20 minutes of the presentation.
- The Session Chair will conclude the Q&A period at exactly 30 minutes of the entire presentation.
- For multiple-authored presentations, there may be more than one presenter; however, there will not be additional time given for these presentations.
- The Presenter(s) must not overrun the allocated time limit; doing so will create inconvenience to other conference delegates.
- The Presenter(s) should arrive at the designated room at least 10 minutes before the scheduled time.
- The Presenter(s) should bring the presentation file(s) in a USB Flash Drive and is welcome to make use of the following facilities in the presentation room:
- Computer with the below configurations:
- Internet Connection
- Microsoft Windows 7 English
- Microsoft Office 2010 English (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and etc.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Due to the limited support, no special arrangement may be requested