Online Abstract Submission
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
- All abstracts must be in English and with a word limit of 350.
- All abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
- Each participant may submit more than one abstract (however, it is unlikely that we can accept two oral presentations by the same author(s), as we may not be able to accommodate more than two abstracts for oral presentation due to limited places; there is an option for you to present it as a poster if accepted).
- Submissions are accepted on the basis that at least one presenter must register and attend the conference, and one accepted paper per registered person.
- Co-presenters must also be registered in order to present.
- All abstracts will be reviewed anonymously by the members of Scientific Programme Committee with the following criteria assessed in equal weight:
- Originality and implications for practice, theory and/or policy;
- Quality of academic merit, including contribution to scholarship, critical analysis, and theoretical and/or practical implications;
- Appropriateness of the methodology, data analysis, and conclusion; and
- Relevance for conference presentation, i.e., relevance to conference themes and to the intended audience.
Method of Submission
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the authors individually by the end of December 2014. You will receive notification even if your submission is unsuccessful.