Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- A1 (594 x 841 mm)
- The orientation of the poster must be in vertical ‘portrait’ style.
- Colour images such as pictures, symbols, and charts / graphs are greatly encouraged.
- Please think about including your name, institution and contact as people might want to reach you after the conference.
Set-up and Removal
- Posters will be displayed during the day
- Each poster will be provided with one poster board (1m W x 2m H), which is located outside CPD 2.42.
- The use of magic tape is recommended. There will be supply of magic tapes on the spot.
- Please mount the poster in the morning (9:00am to 10:00am) and remove it at the end of the day if you wish to keep the poster.
- The content is suggested to be based on the Teaching Development Grant Project(s) awarded or other teaching innovations / pedagogies adopted by the authors.
- The focus will be on innovative pedagogies or new insights obtained from the project investigation.
- The authors may wish to include some evidence showing the effectiveness of the pedagogies, for example, students’ quotes or comments.
- Some very brief background information of the curriculum / programmes / courses might be helpful.