WHY JOIN US
Put it simply, being members of CoP – ITL is meaningful, enjoyable and challenging. Not enough to convince you yet? Here are some of the things we believe help contribute to this view:
- You’ll have access to teaching and learning resources such as guidelines and case examples.
- You’ll be given top priority to attend workshops, seminars and join-the-conversation events.
- You’ll receive periodical communications and e-newsletters via email on a regular basis.
- You’ll be provided with tailored advice and support by the international advisory board of CoP – ITL.
- You’ll enjoy yourself in a community where there are plenty of opportunities to interact with talented people with diverse backgrounds and skills, and to initiate or participate in collaborative activities.
- You’ll gain knowledge and develop competence in the internationalisation of the curriculum as well as teaching and learning approaches.
- You’ll be supported by the community to experiment new teaching approaches.
- You’ll have your voice heard by sharing your thoughts via CoP – ITL website or the email list.
It’s here! Your members only funding opportunities
- You’ll given an exceptional opportunity to be funded by CoP – ITL to pilot your teaching and learning projects. Consistent coaching, guidance and evaluation will be offered to you by our international advisory panel. Impressed? Join us.
As part of CoP – ITL, we would like you to
- identify and recognise yourself as a member of CoP – ITL.
- welcome other members of CoP – ITL to reach you by providing your contact information with the community.
- share your practices on and insights into the internationalisation of teaching and learning with other members via a survey, a case example, join-the-conversation events, an informal interview, or other contribution where appropriate.
- attend at least one community event annually.