- Edpuzzle is a web-based interactive video and formative assessment tool that lets users crop existing online videos and add content to target specific learning objectives.
- Teachers can search the extensive library or upload their own videos to customize them with voice-overs, audio comments, embedded assessment questions, and additional resources.
- The data from the embedded quiz can be retrieved as a report to demonstrate students’ learning.
Source: Silverajah, V. G., & Govindaraj, A. (2018, October) https://www.commonsense.org/education/website/edpuzzle
|Editing a video and questions|
|Assigning tasks to a class|
|A student’s gradebook|
Literature and other sources
- Davis, V. 2017. Why I Use Edpuzzle: An Edpuzzle Review. Retrieved from http://www.coolcatteacher.com/edpuzzle-review/
- Mischel, L. J. (2019). Watch and Learn? Using EDpuzzle to Enhance the Use of Online Videos. Management Teaching Review, 4(3), 283-289.
- Palma, L. O., Tobías, P. J. B., Prieto, M. C., León, F. J. M., & Ruiz, Á. A. M. (2018, August). Use of Kahoot and EdPuzzle by smartphone in the classroom: the design of a methodological proposal. In Uden, L., Liberona, D., Sanchez, G., & Rodríguez-González, S. (Eds.), International Workshop on Learning Technology for Education in Cloud (pp. 37-47). Springer, Cham.
- Silverajah, V. G., & Govindaraj, A. (2018, October). The use of Edpuzzle to support low-achiever’s development of self-regulated learning and their learning of chemistry. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Education Technology and Computers (pp. 259-263).
- Zellner, A. 2016. Common Sense Education. Retrieved from https://www.commonsense.org/education/website/edpuzzle
- Zou, D., & Xie, H. (2019). Flipping an English writing class with technology-enhanced just-in-time teaching and peer instruction. Interactive Learning Environments, 27(8), 1127-1142.