Literature and other sources
- Dy-Boarman, E., Diehl, B., Mobley-Bukstein, W., Bottenberg, M., Bryant, G., & Sauer, H. (2018). Comparison of faculty and student self-assessment scores of aseptic technique skills and the impact of video review on self-awareness for second-year pharmacy students. Currents in Pharmacy Teaching and Learning, 10(2), 201-205.
- Heijstra, T., & Sigurðardóttir, M. (2018). The flipped classroom: Does viewing the recordings matter? Active Learning in Higher Education, 19(3), 211-223.
- Nicholls, G., & Restauri, S. (2015). Instituting and Assessing the Effectiveness of Focused e-learning Modules in Engineering Education. International Journal Of Engineering Education, 31(2), 461-475.
- Pagarkar, A., & Oussena, S. (2019). Making the most of lecture recordings; a student’s perspective. Medical teacher, 41(5), 609-609.
- Patterson, J. (2009). Using lecture capture technologies for distance learning: A case study using Panopto. In Same places, different spaces. Proceedings ascilite Auckland 2009. Retrieved from http://www.ascilite.org.au/conferences/auckland09/procs/patterson-poster.pdf
- Stoneham, R. (2016). Panopto with Moodle: Enabling videos and screencasts to be effective assessment tools for all. Compass: Journal of Learning and Teaching, 9(13), Compass: Journal of Learning and Teaching, Vol.9(13).
- Toppin, I. (2011). Video lecture capture (VLC) system: A comparison of student versus faculty perceptions. Education and Information Technologies, 16(4), 383-393.sdf
Panopto User Guides for Teachers
Panopto Video Tutorials for Teachers
Creating Quizzes in Panopto Videos
Activating the Classroom with Panopto
Panopto Basics for Students