- Weava is a productivity tool available as a browser extension and an iOS mobile application that supports anyone who reads online.
- Users can highlight information directly on websites and PDFs, annotate the highlights, organize research in folders, generate and export citations, clip images, and collaborate with others.
- Weava is a valuable tool for students to conduct and write research efficiently. It is also an effective teaching tool for teachers to pre-highlight class readings, save and share articles and reports, and annotate questions and feedback on the reading materials to engage students.
|Highlight and annotate on website|
|Highlight and annotate on PDFs|
|Access and manage highlights and notes on the browser sidebar|
|Create folders and subfolders to organize research|
|Generate and export citations and references|
Literature and other sources
- How to use Weava to improve student research. (2021). Retrieved 17 August 2021, from https://tl.hku.hk/2021/08/how-to-use-weava-to-improve-student-research/
- Lee, Byung S. (May 2020). Tools for Collecting a Concourse and Selecting a Q Sample. The International Journal of Q Methodology.: 17–47 – via ResearchGate.
- Tool tip #5: organise the information you find online with Weava. (2018). Retrieved 17 August 2021, from https://www.wur.nl/en/newsarticle/Organise-the-information-you-find-online-with-Weava.htm
- Zakharov, W., Li, H., & Fosmire, M. (2019). Undergraduates’ News Consumption and Perceptions of Fake News in Science. portal: Libraries and the Academy 19(4), 653-665. doi:10.1353/pla.2019.0040.
How to highlight with Weava
How to annotate on highlights with Weava
How to organize research with Weava
Video introduction to Weava – Research Efficiently
Video tutorial – How to use Weava for research
Link to more resources and tips
Link to FAQs and other Customer Support